As we know very well that need of freedom in life is very important for all of us because no one want to live their life in boring and uncomfortable way. So that all the country tried to be get a independence country or freedom life of country through which which any one can live according to their want . Like that among the all country India was the such country who fought from the beginning to last for their nation freedom from the united kingdom. Many wars happened and many freedom fighter died but they were never stop before freedom .
At finally India got freedom from all the things and Independence day is each year celebrated on 15th August . It is a national event in India recalling the nations independence from the United kingdom on the 15th August 1947.
In India national Flag hoisted at the Red fort in Delhi
On the 15th August 1947 , the first prime minister of India Jawaharlal Nehru raised the Indian national flag above the Lahori gate of the Red fort in Delhi. One each subsequent Independence Day , the incumbent Prime Minister customarily raises the flag and gives an address to the nation.
Now let us see what are the way to celebrate our Independence Day with others and take some promises with ourselves and make sure that we are Indians and now every Indians got freedom to use their right in every need place -;
- ,Freedom in the mind,
Faith in the words,
Pride in our souls..
Let us salute the nation on this happy Independence Day!
- Never forget the heroes who sacrificed their lives to bring forth this glorious day to India. Happy Independence Day.
- On this Independence Day, here’s wishing for a new and a better tomorrow.
One the behalf of Independence day we are all should take promises or a such steps towards our nation through which if any problem comes anywhere it can be solve with unity as well as Heartly, Respectifuly, manner.
I N D I A – I : Incredible India
N : Noble
D : Dazzling India
I : Immense
A : Adorable
- Celebrate hard-won freedom …honour the founding of your homeland … free from foreign rule … Happy August 15th
- Independence Day is both … an occasion to celebrate … and to remember the struggles of those who fought to give us this gift; Happy 15th August
- It makes my heart beat with pride,
to see the colors of Independence Day spreading happiness and great joys all around.
May the glory of Independence Day Be with your forever.